SPREAD THE WORD, HELP US GROW!
Massachusetts Horticultural Society
Membership Referral Program
No one is better qualified to spread the word about the benefits of a Massachusetts Horticultural Society membership than you -- a dedicated and passionate member! When you recruit a new member, you ensure that Mass Hort continues to grow and continues to advance its mission.
And now, when you share your passion with others, you’ll receive a coupon to attend a Thursday Night at the Hort lecture for free! To receive your lecture coupon, simply have the new member put your name and city/town in the "Referred By" section on the mail-in or online registration form. It's that easy!
Rules for the program
- The program begins September 4, 2014. There is no end date. Mass Hort reserves the right to change the dates and rules of the program at any time.
- The referring member must be a current Mass Hort member.
- The person must be a brand new member or a person whose membership lapsed more than one year from the date of referral. The program does not apply to renewing memberships.
- A lecture coupon will be provided to the referring member when the new member has paid dues for any Mass Hort membership level.
- To receive credit for each new member, your Name and City/town must appear in the "Referred By" section of the online or mail-in membership registration form at the time of the new member registration.
- If a new member calls Mass Hort to become a new member, they must mention the member that recruited them at that time.
- For every new member, the referring member will receive a free lecture coupon to be used at any Thursday Night at the Hort lecture. The coupon must be redeemed within one year of the issuing date. The coupon cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used at any other classes, lectures or events.
- There is no limit to the number of members you can recruit.