The 2016 Boston Flower & Garden Show - March 16-20, 2016
- You will need your Mass Hort Membership ID Number, which is located on your membership card.
- Please note: you do not need to pay for the tickets that you have received as a benefit.
- Additional tickets: if you would like to purchase additional tickets, you will receive a Special Discount Member Rate of $18.00 per adult. Discounted tickets are only available at the time you retrieve your member tickets.
We receive many questions from members about the Boston Flower & Garden Show. Please see some helpful answers below.
Questions and Answers:
- What are the dates of the flower show? March 16-20, 2016
- What are the hours? Wed. March 16, 10 am-9pm; Thurs. March 17, 10am-9pm; Fri. March 18, 10am-9pm; Sat. March 19, 9am-9pm; Sun. March 20 10 am-6pm
- Where is it located? 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA
- How do you get there? Click here for Directions
- Is there public transportation? YES. And we recommend it! Take the Silver Line Bus (SL1) from South Station to the World Trade Center stop. Click here for Silver Line Schedule
- Want more information about the show? Click here: http://bostonflowershow.com/.
- What if I forget my e-Ticket? You can present the confirmation e-mail on your mobile device at the show entrance.